Kiss My Face, Organics, Purely Mineral, Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2022
- Date First Available: October 19 2020
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: KMF-84349
- UPC Code: 028367843498
- Package Quantity: 3.4 fl oz
5.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- Green Tea & Sunflower Oil
- Phthalate free
- Contains 87% Organic Ingredients
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Our Recipe No Oxybenzone/Parabens/Phthalates
- Reef Friendly
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- HDPE Tube
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Regularly use sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 6%, Zinc Oxide 6%||Sunscreen|
|Cera alba (beeswax)*, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, nelumbo nucifera (lotus) flower extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, sesamum indicum (sesame) oil*.|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.