Kitchens of India, Paste For Tikka Masala, Concentrate For Sauce, Medium, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Expiration Date: October 27 2023
- Date First Available: August 11 2014
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: INA-02071
- UPC Code: 841905020713
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz
0.5 x 4.5 x 6.2 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Kosher Inspection Service - Dairy
- Gluten Free
- Authentic Indian
- A Rich Exotic Spice Paste - Easy to Use
- Specially Blended by The Master Chefs of ITC Hotels
- India's Foremost in Sustainability
- ITC - Enduring Value
Artfully blended by the Master Chefs of ITC Hotels, to create the authentic Indian taste of Tikka Masala - a mouth-watering dish from the North Indian state of Punjab.
- For Chicken Tikka Masala: In a pan, empty entire contents of Kitchens of India's Tikka Masala Curry Paste and mix well with 300 ml (1 ¼ cups) water and 1 lb boneless chicken pieces. Boil the contents, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Stir occasionally.
- For Vegetable Tikka Masala: In a pan empty entire contents of Kitchens of India's Tikka Masala Curry Paste and mix well with 300 ml (1 ¼ cups) water and 7 oz (1 ½ - 2 cups) cut mixed vegetables (like Potatoes, Cabbage, Green Peas, Cauliflower, Carrots, Mushrooms etc.) and Cottage Cheese. Boil the contents, cover and simmer for 18-20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Stir occasionally.
- For Chicken Tikka Masala: In a microwave bowl, mix all ingredients as mentioned in Pan Recipe above. Microwave on High (900 Watt) in a covered bowl for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- For Vegetable Tikka Masala: In a microwave bowl, mix all ingredients as mentioned in Pan Recipe above. Microwave on High (900 Watt) in a covered bowl for 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
Serving Suggestions: For a richer sauce, add 1 tsp of butter. Keep covered for 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with naan, bread or steamed rice.
Tomato paste, onions, sunflower oil, garlic, spices, skimmed milk powder, salt, ginger, milk, cream powder, sugar and spice extract (paprika oleoresin).
Contains milk. Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts and wheat.
Once opened use immediately. Do not use inner pouch if leaking or bloated.
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: ¼ package (25g)|
|Serving Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||less than 5 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|