Knorr, Au Jus Gravy Mix, 0.6 oz (18 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: KRR-70315
- UPC Code: 048001703155
- Package Quantity: 0.6 oz (18 g)
0.2 x 4.1 x 3 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Flavored with Other Natural Flavor
- Let's Make Knorr!
A clear, delicately seasoned, natural juice-style gravy with a rich and versatile flavor.
Makes 1-1/4 cups
- Whisk gravy mix and 1-1/4 cups water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 1 minute.
Cornstarch, corn syrup solids, salt, autolyzed yeast extract (barley), sugar, beef fat, caramel color, monosodium glutamate, onion powder, carrageenan gum, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, natural flavor, spice, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, citric acid.
Made in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, wheat, sesame, and sulfites.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (3.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Rico, deja una salsa fina para acompañar la carne
Great Knorr sauce
Posted by odereviews on Apr 26, 2013
Good and easy to make gravy mix for lazy people (like me). With Knorr you rarely get disappointed. Plenty of flavors on iherb to choose from. :)
Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012
it's not too salty and it doesn't have that instant soup mix taste. it's quite good.
Posted by Reviewer1118569 on Feb 12, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Jan 20, 2012
Lovely gravy mix to dress up leftover cooked roast beef. Not a heavy gravy, just a little something to moisten the meat and drizzle over mashed potatoes. Knorr makes the best sauces and gravies, and this one is perfect for using up your leftovers in a very tasty way. Highly recommend.