Knorr, Garlic & Herb Sauce Mix, 1.6 oz (45 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: KRR-70935
- UPC Code: 048001709355
- Package Quantity: 1.6 oz (45 g)
0.5 x 3.3 x 3.7 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Let's Make Knorr!
Garlic, herbs and spices combined in a delicious sauce. Perfect over tortellini or a filet of fish.
Makes 1-1/2 cups
- Whisk sauce mix and 1-1/2 cups milk in a small saucepan. Add 1 tbsp margarine or butter and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 3 minutes. For a lower fat sauce, feel free to use non-fat milk.
Maltodextrin, wheat flour, corn starch, salt, hydrolyzed corn gluten, garlic powder, whet protein concentrate (milk), butter oil, whey, herbs and spices, citric acid, white wine solids, guar gum, annatto and turmeric (color), natural flavor, sulfur dioxide (used to protect quality).
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Package: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Sugars||less than 1g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This was the richest, creamiest sauce I have ever had and it is healthy as well. Will always buy this sauce.
Posted by 4645362079754712168 on Dec 25, 2013
looking forward to use knorr here in korea~
Posted by odereviews on May 23, 2013
Another good tasting sauce from Knorr. Goes nicely with pasta and potatoes. Could use a little more garlic. Easy and fast to make. Anyone can do it. :)
Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012
it taste too much like instant soup mix. but then my toddler son liked it.