Koji, Eye Talk, Double Eyelid Maker, 0.3 oz (8 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2022
- Date First Available: November 11 2019
Shipping Weight:0.09 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: KJI-65010
- UPC Code: 4972915650105
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
4.8 x 2.1 x 1.2 in, 0.065 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Natural & Beautiful
How to make double eyelid (Basic)
1. Cleanly wipe oil on the upper lid with cotton or tissue. Wash face for oily skin.
2. Using a mirror, push eyelid with pusher (Y shaped) to indicate where the double lid will be created. For a natural look, 4-6 mm above the root of the upper eyelid is recommended. Opening your eyes while pusher in place will help confirm where your double lid will be created.
3. Squint and start applying "Eye Talk" avoiding 1-2 mm above the root of the upper eyelid working over the crease line in oval shape about 4-6 mm high.
4. Prevent any clumping and spread smooth and evenly.
5. When the white colored "Eye Talk" dries half way (about 2 minutes). Use the pusher (Y shaped) lightly on the center of the line and slowly open eyes.
6. Remove pusher (Y shaped) immediately and use the other end pusher (I shaped) to complete the crease working from the inner eyelid outward. The double eyelid crease may loosen, using the pusher (I shaped) and connecting the lines will help create a beautiful crease. Using the "Eye Talk" multiple times will make application easier in time.
Fixing or removal of "Eye Talk" can be done by applying a wet cotton or tissue on area and gently remove. Avoid removing with nail or fingers. This will cause eye wrinkles and bags.
To fix or remove of "Active Eye Talk", wet cotton or tissue with ethanol-based make-up remover. Then apply the wet cotton or tissue on area and gently remove. (some ethanol-based make-up removers may not work well. Do not use oil-based make-up removers. They will not remove "Eye Talk"). To completely remove, use facial wash and rinse off then repeat.
How to make double eyelid (Advanced)
After practicing the basic double eyelid, practice using the "Eye Talk" adjusting to your eye shape. Applying "Eye Talk" slightly a different way will create a different look.
- To create an "Asian" look , start application thinly from the inner eyelid working thicker outward. To make the outer lid higher, use the pusher gently along the line.
- To create "Soft" look, start application thickly from the inner eyelid working thinner outward. Use pusher to gently crease the outer lid lower.
- To create "Defined Deep" look, start application to cover eyelid about 6 mm high. Use pusher to outline the natural crease.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult physician if irritation persists. This is not medicated product.
- Avoid getting product in eyes. Wash eyes with water immediately if product gets into your eyes.
- Do not use product if you have a sty, rash, or cut on area.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.