L'Oreal, True Match Super-Blendable Makeup, C1 Alabaster, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.27 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: LOE-07855
- UPC Code: 071249078556
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
3.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 in, 0.16 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 17
L’Oréal Paris’ True Match Super-Blendable Original Foundation launched nearly fifteen years ago as an innovator in bringing shade-matching technology to foundation makeup. True Match’s mission was to develop shades that matched each person’s unique skin tone. Over a decade of research was conducted to formulate the 45 true-to-you shades in the range. The formula is super-hydrating and provides medium coverage and with a natural finish that’s so blendable it’s like you can’t tell where your foundation ends and your skin begins. True Match goes beyond matching skin tone, to matching skin’s undertone; light to dark and warm, neutral and cool undertones for a true-to-skin result. Formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, True Match Liquid Foundation helps to keep skin looking radiant and healthy. It’s free of oils, fragrances and won’t clog pores.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Dot foundation onto cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead.
- Using fingers or a makeup sponge, blend foundation out towards hairline and down.
- For a professional-looking application, use a foundation brush to blend foundation.
- To set foundation and prolong wear, dust translucent powder on top of foundation.
For sunscreen use:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask doctor.
|Titanium dioxide 2.76%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, peg-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, tocopherol, panthenol, aluminum hydroxide, hydroxyethyl urea, hydrated silica, methicone, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate; May contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, yellow 6 lake, blue 1 lake, red 28 lake, red 7.|
- For external use only.
- Flammable until dry. Keep away from flames and heat.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.