Labrada Nutrition, Lean Body, Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake, Vanilla, 4.63 lbs (2100 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: April 24 2018
Shipping Weight:6.55 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LAB-11346
- UPC Code: 710779113466
- Package Quantity: 4.63 lb
8 x 7.9 x 10.5 in, 5.54 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Quality Guarantee
- If It's on the Label, It's in the Bottle
- Natural and Artificial Flavor
- 35 g Protein
- Fiber & EFAs
- Gluten Free
- Complex Carbs
- Vitamins & Minerals
Build Lean Muscle and Burn Fat
Lean Body hi-protein meal replacement shakes provide quick, delicious lean muscle nutrition for active people. Enjoy Lean Body's smooth, creamy, award-winning taste! Lean Body satisfies your appetite and makes you feel great. Use Lean Body® in conjunction with your exercise program to help build lean muscle and burn fat.
- Delicious Taste! Lean Body® may be the best tasting meal replacement powder (MRP) ever made. That's why the American Culinary Institute awarded Lean Body a Gold Medal Taste Award.
- 50/30/20 (Protein/Carbohydrate/Fat) ration of macronutrients consisting of highly bio-available protein, high-fiber complex carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids, to support lean muscle growth, strength, and higher energy, all day long!
- 35 g of LeanPro® high-quality protein to provide lean muscle support.
- Over 6,000 mg of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) for muscle tissue support.
- Over 6,000 mg of Glutamine and Glutamic Acid to promote recovery.
- 21 grams of Complex Carbohydrates and Glutamic Acid to promote recovery.
- 7 grams of FiberPlex™ Dietary Fiber per serving to support intestinal health.
- 7 grams EPA-Plex™ containing natural-source fatty acids, medium-chain triglycerides, flaxseed oil, and borage oil.
- Contains 21 Vitamins and Minerals
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- No Maltodextrin or Aspartame
- No Trans Fat
For over 20 years, Labrada has performed independent third party product testing an analytical laboratories. With Labrada, you can be sure that your product meets the label claim.
"If it's on the label, it's in the bottle!"
Lee Labrada's Quality Guarantee
"If it's on the label, it's in the bottle!" This product is independent lab assayed for purity.
As a nutritional supplement, replace 1 daily meal with a serving.
To build muscle, add 1-2 servings to your daily food intake.
Use 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 serving (70 g) of Lean Body and mix in a blender or shaker.
LeanPro (cross flow micro ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, cross flow micro ultrafiltered whey protein isolate, glutamine peptides), efa plex (sunflower oil, creamer [high oleic sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono-and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols], mct oil, flaxseed oil, borage oil), fiber plex (polydextrose, fibersol 2 fiber, cellulose gum, oat flour, rice bran), natural and artificial flavors, vitamin & mineral blend (di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin), fructose, salt, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.
Contains milk, soy (lecithin).
Note: Soy lecithin helps the powder to dissolve in water.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (70 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||12%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Calories per gram:|
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4