Labrada Nutrition, Lean Body Mass 60, Muscle Building Weight Gainer, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 6 lbs (2724 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:7.92 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LAB-56026
- UPC Code: 710779560260
- Package Quantity: 6 lbs (2724 g)
8 x 8 x 10.3 in, 6.7 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Gain Weight Fast!
- 98% Lactose Free
- 60g Protein
- 80g Carbs
- 5g Creatine
- Increase Weight and Build Muscle Fast!
- 950 Calories
- Lee Labrada's Quality Guarantee
- "If It's on The Label, It's in The Bottle!"
- This Product is Independent Lab Assayed for Purity
Time Release Blend of 6 Proteins, Plus Carbs, Calories and 5g CreaLean Creatine
"Why You Should Use Lean Body Mass 60"
- Made for hard gainers. If you need help putting on muscle and weight, then Lean Body Mass 60 is for you. Guaranteed to put weight on you, or your money back.
- Lean Body Mass 60 is easy to use. Just eat you normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Drink a Lean Body Mass 60 shake at mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and again before bedtime.
- Contains at time-release blend of 6 high quality proteins plus creatine to support anabolic muscle growth.
- Each serving supplies 60 grams of protein- the highest protein content of any product in its class.
- No bloating, because Lean Body Mass 60 is 98% lactose free, 96% fat free, and contains no aspartame, sucrose, or fructose.
- Lab tested to meet label claim of potency.
- Designed by an athlete, for athletes!
Lee Labrada Founder, Labrada Nutrition, IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Hall of Fame
- Glass- Fill glass with 16oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60, and mix with a spoon.
- Shaker- Fill shake with 16oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60. Cover and shake.
- Blender- Fill blender with 16oz. of water or your favorite beverage. For a creamy ice cream flavor, add a handful of ice cubes. Add 4 scoops of Lean Body Mass 60. Cover and blend.
How Should I Use Lean Body Mass 60?
Eat a solid breakfast, lunch, and dinner, getting as many calories as you can at each sitting. Supplement with Lean Body Mass 60 three times per day. Servings should be taken between meals (at mid-morning 2-3 hours after breakfast, and at mid-afternoon, 2-2 hours after lunch) then again 2-3 hours after dinner, right before bedtime.
Note: Drink plenty of water during the day when using this product.
LeanPro Protein Blend (whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, glutamine peptides), GlycoLean (Low D.E. maltodextrin), Crealean, natural & artificial flavor, LBM60 vitamin & mineral blend (di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin), cellulose gum, acesulfame potassium (Ace-K), sucralose.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, soy (lecithin).
|Serving Size: 4 Rounded Scoops (167 g)||Serving Size: 4 Rounded Scoops (167 g)|
|Servings Per Container:16||Servings Per Container:16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50||220|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%||25 g||40%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%||14.5 g||64%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||95 mg||31%||164 mg||50%|
|Sodium||300 mg||13%||520 mg||20%|
|Potassium||740 mg||21%||1580 mg||45%|
|Total Carbohydrate||80 g||27%||100 g||34%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||5 g||0%|
|Sugars (lactose)||7 g||30 g|
|Protein||60 g||30%||78 g||40%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrates||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile/ BCAAs (Per Serving)|