Labrada Nutrition, Maximum Strength Muscle Building Protein, Strawberry Ice Cream Flavor, 3.5 Lbs (1589 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:4.85 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LAB-56016
- UPC Code: 710779560161
- Package Quantity: 3.5 Lbs (1589 g)
7.9 x 7.9 x 10.3 in, 4.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- The Original Time Release
- 60g Protein
- 11g BCAAs
- 0g Trans Fat
- Build Lean Muscle and Get Strong
- Aspartame Free!
- 100% Protein
- Lee Labrada's Quality Guarantee
- "If It's On The Label, It's in The Bottle!"
- This Product is Independent Lab Assayed for Purity
Precision Blend of 5 Proteins Provide Optimal Anabolic Amino Acid Ratios for Increased Lean Muscle Growth and Strength
ProV60 is low in sugar, fat and sodium- Great for carbohydrate-restricted diets too!
ProV60 is the maximum strength protein you can trust!
"Why You Should Use ProV60!"
ProV60 is the "Original" Time-Release protein blend which thousands of top athletes depend on and trust for their lean muscle building and strength needs. That's because ProV60 contains precise combinations of slow, intermediate, and fast digesting protein for maximum quality and all day muscle protein synthesis, suppressed muscle protein breakdown, and reduced recovery time after a workout. ProV60 accomplishes this with an advanced, precision blend of micro-ultrafiltered why protein isolate, ion exchanged whey protein isolate, micro-ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, agglomerated egg albumin, and long acting casein. The amino acid profile in ProV60 is unsurpassed for building lean muscle and is high in critical branched-chain amino acids and glutamine
Labrada Nutrition protects the integrity of these amino acids with extreme care utilizing the modern protein technology of ion-exchange and cold ultra-filtration techniques. The result is the highest quality, most bio-available protein on the market today. Unlike other protein powders, ProV60 is Not made using high temperatures or acidic conditions which destroy many of the beneficial amino acids and protein micro fractions. ProV60, with its award-winning taste, and industry leading mixability, is easily the most scientifically advanced protein blend ever developed.
Build lean muscle and get stronger with ProV60!
Lee Labrada Founder, Labrada Nutrition
- Glass- Fill glass with 16oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 2 scoops of ProV60, and mix with a spoon.
- Shaker- Fill shaker with 16oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 2 scoops of ProV60 Cover and shake.
- Blender- Fill blender with 16oz. of water of your favorite beverage. For a creamy ice cream flavor, and a handful of ice cubes. Add 2 scoops of ProV60. Cover & Blend
Use delicious ProV60 as a timed-release protein supplement to build lean muscle and get stronger!
Use two scoops of ProV60 per day if you are male, or one scoop if you are female.
Pro-V (unique blend of micro ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, agglomerated egg albumin, calcium caseinate, micro ultrafiltered whey protein isolate, ion exchange whey protein isolate), natural & artificial flavors, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose.
Allergen Information: Contains milk, egg, soy (lecithin).
Allergen information: Contains milk, egg, soy (lecithin).
|Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops (80 g)||Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20||Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||27||14|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||8%||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||45 mg||15%||23 mg||8%|
|Sodium||85 mg||4%||43 mg||2%|
|Potassium||110 mg||3%||55 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1g||2%||<1 g||2%|
|Sugars||5 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||60 g||120%||30 g||60%|
|Vitamin A <2% • Vitamin C <2% • Calcium 32% • Iron <2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrates||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Typical Amino Acid Per 100g Serving (2 Scoops)|