Larenim, Mineralash Mascara, Jet Black, 0.30 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LAR-28550
- UPC Code: 670188285508
- Package Quantity: 0.30 oz
0.8 x 4.4 x 1.5 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.88|
- Separates and Defines Lashes
- Helps to Support Lash Growth with Biotin, Jojoba Oil, and d-Panthenol
- Excellent for Sensitive Eyes
- All Day Wear
- Full Lashes with No Clumps, No Flakes
- Lash Thickening Brush
- Washes Off Easily
- Winner of Best of Beauty Award 2009 by Better Nutrition Magazine
Mineralash Mascara is formulated to promote natural-looking, separated lashes that are darker, thicker, glossier and longer. You can wear it all day without worrying about raccoon eyes, and at the end of the day it can easily be removed.
Mineralash Mascara is formulated with vegan, nourishing ingredients that can make you proud of your eyelashes. The all-natural mascara is made with Jojoba Seed oil, Biotin and d-Panthenol to help support lash growth. Wear Mineralash Mascara and your eyes will thank you!
All Mineral Makeups are not created equal
Many people believe that all mineral makeup is the same, but this couldn't be further from the truth. It's all about the formulation, attention to detail and the quality of the ingredients. Note these features set Larenim mineral makeup apart from other mineral makeups:
- No Bismuth oxychloride, which can be responsible for the greasy, big-pored look and skin irritation that dissuade many people from continuing to use some other mineral makeups.
- One of the most comprehensive color selections in the mineral makeup market. With foundation shades to accommodate all ethnicities
- Suitable for all age ranges. Our colors avoid the unappealing "glitter effect" that can emphasize fine lines in the skin. Instead, Larenim mineral makeup offers a refined luster which refracts light and appears to "de-age" eyes and cheeks.
The Larenim Advantage:
- Larenim mineral makeup is non-comedogenic and should not block pores!
- Contains no talc, no fillers, no parabens, no phthalates and no FD&C dyes
- Does not "spoil." Contains no starches that can "feed" acne bacteria
- Larenim mineral makeup is very natural. It is never mask-like and it gives skin a beautiful "glow." Many people comment that Larenim mineral makeup actually feels good on their skin
- Perfect makeup for all skin types!
- Not tested on animals. Larenim mineral makeup is cruelty-free and made in the U.S.A.
Formulated with Minerals, Biotin, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and d-Panthenol, Mineralash mascara helps enhance lash growth by feeding, strengthening and conditioning the lashes in every nutrient-rich application. Rice bran wax separates and defines each lash leaving your lashes full, lush and flake-free.
Mineralash mascara is not only good for your lashes; it promotes natural-looking, separated lashes that are darker, thicker, glossier and longer. This unrivaled vegan formula is gentle enough for the most sensitive of eyes! It contains none of the synthetic oils, petrolates, phthalates, glycols or FD&C dyes found in most conventional brands of mascara. Additionally, Mineralash mascara uses natural alternatives to parabens.
The Mineralash mascara formula nourishes and protects the lashes while providing long lasting, smudge-free, all day color without reapplication. The unique brush applicator curls and lengthens the lashes, leaving even the thinnest eyelashes looking Hollywood glamorous and camera ready!
Larenim Mineral Makeup is proud to be a part of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and is dedicated to developing beautiful and vegan makeup.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.
Not tested on animals
Water, stearic acid, glycerin, ozokerite (mineral wax), glyceryl stearate, glyceryl laurate (from coconut), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cyclopentasiloxane (from silica), oryza sativa, (rice) bran wax, acacia Senegal gum, arginine, fragrance (essence of almond and vanilla), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, disteadimonium hectorite (from clay), panthenol, tocopherol, biotin
May contain: Iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)
The quality is good!*
The quality is good!*
my wife says that the quality is good , but she didn't like thet it is hard to apply onto eye lashes. She had to apply a number of time to get a desired effect. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************
Posted by 5612905383537734843 on Feb 25, 2017
Flakes off a lot. Creates raccoon eyes when it mixes with my concealer.
Really Great product
Posted by HariJo on Jan 21, 2017
This mascara does actually help to build your lashes and separate them It actually NEVER clumps your lashes The downside if you can call it a downside is that you do have to apply a number of coats to get the color and definition - but when you apply a few coats you have color, definition with NO CLUMPS while strengthening your lashes! Love this product!
Posted by 5532558888599876535 on Aug 15, 2016
Purchased this mascara, i wanted to try something natural but once i applied it would run no matter what and i would have a dark shade under my eye, it looked horrible.
Posted by 5246137040947392058 on May 19, 2016
No colouring effects.
Posted by 5193565440032083106 on Nov 04, 2014
This is a fabulous product. I have sensitive eyes and am unable to use many commercial mascaras but this product has no allergic reaction whatsoever. Great product!