Life Enhancement, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, 16 fl oz (450 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LEM-01450
- UPC Code: 603902014504
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz (450 ml)
2.7 x 2.7 x 7.2 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Salad and Cooking Oil
Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's High Oleic Sunflower Oil is a Designer Food dietary supplement produced from a unique strain of sunflowers which have taken many years to develop. By a feat of biotechnology, the sunflowers were bred to produce an oil with a high level of monounsaturates (85%), even higher than olive oil.
High oleic sunflower oil is naturally stable and has a high resistance to rancidity. Unlike ordinary sunflower oils, which contain relatively high levels of polyunsaturates, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's High Oleic Sunflower Oil is a high monounsaturated oil with low levels of both saturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- Highest monounsaturated oleic acid content (85%) of any commercially-available oil
- Highest stability of any commercially-available oil that's low in saturated fat
- Contains antioxidant (vitamin) tocopherols and tocotrienols
- Refined bouquet and flavor
- Long shelf life
- Contains no trans-isomers
- Not hydrogenated
Use in place of other vegetable oils which may be high in saturated or polyunsaturated fat.
Sunflower oil, natural tocopherols and tocotrienols.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 2 years of purchase or within 1 year after opening.
Safety-sealed for your protection. Return for replacement if the outer seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Saturated Fat||9|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||7%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||9%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||12 g||108%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Calories:||2,000 Calorie||2,500 Calorie|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|