Life Extension, FlorAssist, Balance, 30 Liquid Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Life Extension, FlorAssist, Balance, 30 Liquid Veggie Caps
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LEX-18253
- UPC Code: 737870182535
- Package Quantity: 30 Liquid Veggie Caps
1.8 x 1.8 x 3.4 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Dual Encapsulated Probiotic Blend for Overall Health
- Dietary Supplement
FlorAssist Balance uses dual encapsulation technology to deliver live bacterial colonies to your gut, where your body needs them most. And while many supplements provide just one species of bacteria, FlorAssist provides six — all of them potent Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains — to help better fight off bad bacteria, optimize digestive health, maintain a healthy immune response, and provide whole-body support. Enjoy the benefits of balanced gut bacteria — add FlorAssist to your regimen today!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports optimal digestive health
- Provides broad spectrum, whole-body health benefits
- Utilizes a dual encapsulation technology to deliver live bacterial colonies to your gut
- Provides 6 potent strains of probiotics
- Supports Optimal Digestive Health
Probiotics literally means "for life." Traditional diets (like the Mediterranean Diet) with foods that contain probiotics have been shown to promote health and longevity. This is especially true for the gastrointestinal system.
Billions of beneficial bacteria not only keep bad bacteria at bay, but also support all phases of digestion, including the digestion of food, absorption of nutrients, and the elimination of waste products.
Scientists are finding that not having the proper balance of good-to-bad bacteria can wreak havoc throughout the body.1-5
Provides Broad-Spectrum, Whole-Body Health Benefits
While people use probiotics for intestinal health, compelling new evidence indicates that they have a broad-spectrum of health benefits.6-11
For example, researchers have discovered that probiotics help ease inflammation by decreasing nuclear factor kappa B (NFkB), a pro-inflammatory cytokine, and positively modulate cellular signaling pathways.12
Studies have also shown that probiotics can influence healthy gene expression of immune cells in the gut.13Properly formulated probiotics provide biologically active materials that can positively influence many aspects of human health.14
Up to 70%–80% of antibody-producing cells reside in the gut which is populated by nearly 100 trillion microorganisms, many of which are beneficial bacteria.13 These bacteria are considered a living part of the human organism.15 With age, we can experience a decline in vital beneficial bacteria and the strength of the immune system. Restoring the gut's friendly bacteria can support healthy immune function.15
Dual Encapsulation Technology Provides "Living" Bacteria
One of the complications many commercial probiotics face is their inability to overcome hurdles in the digestive tract before hitting their target area — an aspect that can greatly limit their beneficial effects.16
FlorAssist Balance utilize a "dual encapsulation" technology to combat the shortcomings of many commercial probiotics, delivering unprecedented amounts of live bacterial colonies to where your body needs them.
- Contain probiotic strains that are acid resistant, protecting them from stomach acid that can destroy the viability of the strains;
- Have dual encapsulation technology, keeping the capsule intact longer, and ensuring that the probiotic reaches the small intestine;
- Provide a high CFU (colony forming units) of 15 billion per capsule.
- Six Potent Strains in One Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Capsule
While many supplements provide just one type of bacteria, taking a probiotic with multiple varieties of good bacteria can help better fight off bad bacteria.17 FlorAssist provides a proprietary blend of six bacterial strains.
Each FlorAssist dual capsule contains 15 billion CFU consisting of:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14
- Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Lactobacillus paracasei LPC-37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR-32
- Bifidobacterium bifidum/lactis BB-02
- Bifidobacterium longum BL-05
These potent strains of probiotic bacteria adhere to the soft lining of the intestinal tract and help maintain a healthy surface and aid in support for the digestive system.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid, chlorophyllin color.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Liquid Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Balance Proprietary Probiotic Blend |
Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14;
Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04;
L. paracasei LPC-37; L. rhamnosus LR-32;
B. bifidum/lactis BB-02; B longum BL-05
|15 Billion CFU†||**|
|** Daily Value not established. |
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.