Life Extension, Hydroderm, Original Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum, 30 ml (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.34 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LEX-71181
- UPC Code: 791676711818
- Package Quantity: 30 ml
1.4 x 1.4 x 4.9 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Patented Whole Collagen Delivery System
Patented Whole Collagen Delivery System
The loss of Type 1 collagen is a natural part of the aging process, and one of the leading causes of wrinkles and dry skin.
Hydroderm's Patented Collagen Delivery System delivers whole collagen molecules to intensively hydrate the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Science of Age-Defiance
Powerfully formulated to increase cellular balance and enhance cell communication, Hydroderm leads the way in innovative, age-defying skincare.
100 Million Bottles Sold...because it Works!
- Absorbs quickly- no oily residue
- Intensely hydrates for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Leaves skin dewy and glowing!
Use consistently for best results.
- Shake well
- Release several drops on fingertips.
- Apply generously over face and neck, avoiding eyelids
- Use twice a day on clean skin, morning and night
Consistent use over time helps maintain improved tone and texture of skin.
Collagen (Marine), Water, Alcohol, Sodium Methylparaben, Phenoxythanol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Serum Protein, Amniotic Fluid, Placental Protein, Calfskin Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Imidazolidinyl Urea, PEG-16, Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.