Life Extension, Integra-Lean Irvingia, 150 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LEX-12926
- UPC Code: 737870129264
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
2 x 2 x 3.6 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
This product contains Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as African Mango.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- For Longer Life
- Supports Weight Management and Metabolic Wellness†
- Dietary Supplement
- Irvingia Certified Authentic
Fat cells (adipocytes) secrete a hormone called leptin that tells our brain we have eaten enough. Leptin can also facilitate the breakdown of stored triglycerides in our adipocytes via the process of lipolysis. Heavy individuals have startlinglyhigh blood levels of leptin, indicating that their cells have become resistant to the leptin that is supposed to prevent them from putting on so many fat pounds.
An extract from an African mango called Irvingia gabonensis has been shown to help support leptin sensitivity in overweight people. In a recently published study,irvingia demonstrated beneficial effects upon leptin blood levels, followed by weight loss and inches off the waistline. In addition tosupporting healthy leptin sensitivity, irvingia has demonstrated the following beneficial effects on key aspects of metabolism:
- Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is an enzyme involved in the complex biochemical process that converts ingested starch and sugar calories to stored body fat. Irvingia has been shown in studies involving fat cells to reduce the activity of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which may help reduce the impact of starch and sugar calories on body fat.
- Scientific research on fat cells suggests that irvingia has alpha-amylase inhibiting properties (like InSea2 and Phaseolus vulgaris) which can help support a slowing of the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and a reduction of the caloric impact of starchy and sugary foods.
- Adiponectin is a hormone involved in helping to maintain insulin sensitivity on the membranes of energy-producing cells. Big fat cells produceless adiponectin, and overweight people need to be especially concerned about maintaining healthy levels of adiponectin to support insulin sensitivity and metabolic fitness. Scientific data suggests that irvingia helps support healthy adiponectin levels.
Based on impressive human clinical data that irvingia supports weight loss of over 20 pounds on average in 10 weeks, this standalone extract of Integra-Lean African Mango Irvingia is also available to help promote optimal weight.
†This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
Contains corn and rice.
This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains no sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Integra-Lean African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed)||150 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Works for me
Works for me
My brother recommended these and I bought 2 bottles 5 months ago. I was about 40 pounds overweight and constantly craving sweets. I started taking it twice a day, without other changes. I knew not to look for or expect immediate changes. After a few weeks, I noticed the craving for sweets was gone. I had lost a couple of pounds from not snacking on ice cream and cookies. It is now 5 months later and I have been taking Integra-Lean Irvingia every day. I weigh 35 pounds less than when I started (going from 195 to 160), and I have not consciously started dieting. I will keep taking these supplements since I am fairly certain they're responsible for the weight loss and lack of sweets cravings.
Am Hopeful of Results
Posted by 4902613687754289372 on Jun 17, 2016
I currently take another appetite suppressant, so this is being used in conjunction...hope it has no counter-effects. That said, things are going well so far.
This did absolutely NOTHING!
Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Sep 15, 2015
Don't waste your money
Indeed does make you not hungry, BUT the pain is NOT worth it !!
Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Jun 20, 2015
This herb that is supposed to make you not hungry & therefore make you lose weight. Well the very first night I took ONE capsule, and I didn't have the late night urge to eat that is so difficult for me. I thought it was wonderful. Took it again the next night. Next day I had HORRIBLE intestinal PAIN. Not constipation nor diarrhea, not even cramping. It felt more like serious menstrual cramps ! Also after reading someone else's review, I realize this also gave me a rash ! I didn't associate the rash I had with this product until I read the other review, but sure enough - it also gave me an itchy rash ALL over like a niacin flush !! NO WAY. So never mind !!
Posted by 5445898144091299652 on Mar 21, 2014
reasonable amount of weight loss