Life Extension, Uric Acid Control, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Frequently purchased together
- Support for Uric Acid Balance with Ayuric®
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Gluten Free
Recent research has shown that a tannin-rich extract derived from the edible fruit of the Terminalia bellerica tree helps keep uric acid levels within a healthy range.
What Is Uric Acid Control?
Terminalia bellerica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, bears an edible fruit. A tannin-rich extract derived from this fruit has been shown in a clinical study to help keep uric acid levels within a healthy range. This patent-pending, standardized extract from T. bellerica inhibits the xanthine oxidase enzyme, thus modulating uric acid synthesis.
Ayuric® is a clinically studied, vegan, water-soluble product that supports healthy uric acid levels.
Uric Acid Control Benefits
- Helps maintain uric acid levels already within normal range
- Inhibits xanthine oxidase enzyme
- Contains a clinically studied botanical ingredient with antioxidant properties
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily after breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, silica, stearic acid.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Consult your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ayuric® Terminalia bellerica extract (fruit) [std. to 15% tannins]||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|