Life Extension, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 250 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LEX-17512
- UPC Code: 737870175124
- Package Quantity: 250 Softgels
2.2 x 2.2 x 3.8 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Essential for Maintaining Healthy Bone Growth and Density
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin D3 can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. But, due to the winter season, weather conditions, and sun block, the body’s ability to produce optimal vitamin D levels may be inhibited. These factors point to the value of taking a daily vitamin D supplement.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports healthy bone density
- Encourages healthy cell differentiation
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Shown to increase vitamin D blood levels with daily use
- Perfect for those whose multivitamin already contains vitamin D
Supports bones, cellular health, and immune function
Vitamin D has long provided significant support for healthy bone density. However, scientists have also validated the critical role that vitamin D plays in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation, and its profound effects on human immunity. These findings link a deficiency of vitamin D to a host of common age-related problems.
Read the entire label and follow directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Extra virgin olive oil, medium chain triglycerides oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, rosemary extract.
Caution: Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
superior to dry forms
superior to dry forms
These are probably better better absorbed because of the softgel base used. I have very low vitamin D levels and am using this to gradually increase my levels.
I am very pleased with the product
Posted by 5758672854917639425 on Feb 08, 2017
I am very pleased with the product the delivery was very fast iHerb serious and accurate company thank you
Posted by 4663714336222102743 on Jan 23, 2017
Reaaly good d3 vitamin
Posted by 5758902863435186362 on Aug 05, 2016
the product is excellent to regrets to have purchased it i will recommend this to my friends n relatives
Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Aug 03, 2016
We all get some Vitamin D in the summer. However living in Ohio many people are deficient in it. It is important to have strong bones. I am on 4,000 units a day.