Light Mountain, Color the Gray! Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Black, 7 oz (198 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: January 25 2008
Shipping Weight:0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LTM-00557
- UPC Code: 079565005577
- Package Quantity: 7 oz
2.3 x 4.1 x 5.6 in, 0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Cruelty Free
- Natural Botanicals and Nothing Else
- 2 Step Process for Hair More Than 10% White, Gray, Blonde, or Highlighted
- USDA Organic
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Effective & Economical
- No Synthetic Chemicals
- Safe, Natural Hair Color
- Complete Application Kit Includes Illustrated Instructions with Cap and Gloves
- Use Nonmetal Utensils Distilled Water Recommended
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Light Mountain Natural Color the Gray! Is a 2 Step process developed to give better coverage for hair more than 10% White, Gray, or Platinum Blonde. The natural botanicals protect and nourish hair and help restore body and shine while gently depositing color. Our formulas use a finer mesh powder. The prepared hair color will have a creamier consistency allowing for smoother application, easier rinsing, and better color release.
- Natural colors react to your natural hair. The color samples are digitally rendered approximates. Strand test is definitive for your results.
- If your hair is very porous, dry, or damaged the only recommended shade is Neutral from our original Light Mountain® Natural hair color & conditioner line.
- Important: Read and follow enclosed instructions to ensure best results.
Indigofera tinctoria (indigo) leaf powder*, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf powder*.
Do not use this product in the area of the eyes. If this product accidentally comes in contact with your eyes, rinse promptly with cool water. If eye irritation persists, seek medical attention. Do not use on cut or abraded scalp or skin. Never use on eyelashes, eyebrows, beards, or mustaches. Keep away from children. For external use only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.