Livlo, Blueberry Scones, Keto Baking Mix with Real Blueberries, 9.5 oz (269 g)
Best By: September 2024
- Date First Available: October 2021
- Product Code: LVO-67699
- UPC Code: 860002676999
- Package Quantity: 9.5 oz
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.9 x 1.45 in, 0.645 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Full on Flavor
- Lo on Carbs
- 2 g Net Carbs*
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- 0 g Added Sugars
- 5 g Protein
- Non GMO
Lō - Carbs Craves™
A warn mug of your favorite morning beverage is a near-perfect ritual. But the experience of even the fanciest artisan coffees and teas is elevated when paired with a delicious, fresh-baked scone. This quick and easy, lower-carb mix is sure to satisfy your a.m. sweet tooth and your healthy lifestyle with clean ingredients, real blueberries, and just 2 g net carbs per serving.
Net Carb Calculation
10 g Total Carbs - 6 g Erythritol - 2 g Fiber = 2 g Net Carbs Per Serving
*Per serving, prepared
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, cold
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour entire bag of dry mix into a mixing bowl.
- Cut cold butter into small cubes (1/4 inches square or smaller). Place cubes in dry mix.
- Press butter into mix with a pastry cutter or fork to incorporate. (It may not look even, and that's ok!)
- Add eggs to mix and stir until combined.
- Divide dough into even portions onto the lined baking sheet using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are golden.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan to prevent crumbling. Serve with butter or glaze (optional but very tasty). Bon appétit!
After cooling, mix about 1 Tbsp milk of choice with 1/4c powdered sugar alternative. Adjust amounts until consistency is about as thick as honey. Add a small drop of vanilla or lemon flavoring if desired. Drizzle lightly over your tasty creation (will be very sweet), and let dry. Enjoy!
Almond flour, keto sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit extract), blueberries, corn-free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), fine sea salt.
Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, peanuts, added sugars, preservatives,
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 27 g (dry mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Total Fat||10 g||13%||16 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||45 mg||15%|
|Sodium||10 mg||0%||20 mg||1%|
|Total Carb.||10 g||4%||10 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||1 g||1 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Erythritol||6 g||6 g|
|Protein||4 g||5 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.2 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||180 mg||15%||190 mg||15%|
|Iron||0.7 mg||4%||0.9 mg||4%|
|Potassium||130 mg||2%||150 mg||4%|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|