Logona Naturkosmetik, Age Protection, Eye Gel, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LOG-01697
- UPC Code: 4017645016972
- Package Quantity: 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)
1.6 x 1.6 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Light and Cooling Treatment
- Certified Natural Cosmetics
Age Protection Eye Gel reduces fine lines and signs of fatigue of the delicate skin surrounding your eyes, and leaves the skin feeling instantly refreshed. An effective ingredient complex consisting of eyebright, quince and natural caffeine nourishes and stimulates the skin, while reducing puffiness and dark rings under the eyes. Aloe vera and vegetable-based glycerin provide vitalizing moisture, and bamboo extracts leave the skin feeling incredibly smooth. The gel effects incident light in a way that also reduces the appearance of fine lines.
Logona Age Protection - Because Beautiful Skin is Not Simply a Question of Age
Logona Age Protection
- Full compliance with the strict BDIH requirements for certified natural cosmetics
- Absence of synthetic colors, fragrances, and preservatives
- Absence of paraffins or other ingredients derived from petrochemicals
- Dermatological testing to confirm the excellent skin compability and effectiveness of every product
Apply morning and evening by gently dotting around the eyes. The gel may be refrigerated prior to application for an added freshness effect.
(INCI): Aqua (water), glycerin, alcohol, dehydroxanthan gum, algin, bambusa vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, caffeine*, pyrus cydonia seed extract, euphrasia officinalis leaf extract*, sodium lactate, lactic acid, parfum (essential oils), limonene, linalool