Lundberg, Penne, Brown Rice Pasta, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.01 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LRG-00610
- UPC Code: 073416006102
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
7.3 x 4.9 x 1.9 in, 0.85 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.76|
- Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber with 4 g Per Serving
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Whole Grain - 56 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Lundberg Family Farms offers great taste, texture, and nutrition in a gluten-free pasta. Our pasta is made with organic, whole grain brown rice, which offers 4 grams of healthy fiber per serving. Lundberg's Brown Rice Pasta is a great alternative to traditional pasta and will complement any meal. Enjoy!
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been dedicated to caring for the land responsibly and sustainably. Our organic farming methods produce healthful, delicious rice while respecting and protecting the earth for future generations. Today, the spirit of environmental stewardship at Lundberg Family Farms continues to grow with every grain of rice.
Eldon, Wendell, Harlan and Homer Lundberg
Founders of Lundberg Family Farms
Lundberg Family Farms cares about the environment.
- In a large pot bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. oil if desired.
- Add pasta to boiling water, stir gently for 3-5 seconds.
- Maintain a rolling boil, stirring occasionally and cook for 8 minutes, or until at desired tenderness.
- Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Top with sauce and serve.
Note: for pasta al dente, cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
Organic brown rice flour
|Serving Size: 2 oz. (56 g, about 1/6 box)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
This gluten free pasta is terrific.
Posted by 4627316859036843504 on Feb 16, 2017
Excellent! Delicious? Best gluten free pasta I've ever eaten!
Posted by 5312832764863464339 on Aug 02, 2016
I've been through many types of GF pasta in the last year, and this is definitely one of my favourites. If cooked properly, it is really not that different from normal pasta. Have purchased a few times, and will buy again!
just like normal
Posted by 5054021076836307932 on May 20, 2016
Like usual pasta
Great substitute for regular pasta
Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016
Good taste + vegan and gluten free!