Madre Labs, Serumdipity, Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum, Hydrating Skin Care, 1 fl. oz. (30 mL) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.34 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MLI-00720
- UPC Code: 898220007200
- Package Quantity: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
4 x 2 x 2 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
NOTE: This item has been replaced by SRM-00720. Same exact product, new UPC
- Anti-Aging Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
- Helps Hydrate Your Skin
- Supports the Skin’s Ability to Retain Its Natural Moisture
- Plumps Skin
- Helps Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Absorbs Fast
- Cruelty Free – Absolutely No Animal Testing
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- No Gluten
- No GMOs
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- pH Balanced
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
Serumdipity believes that youthful looking skin is no accident. That’s why we created a nutrient-rich skin care line to help you look more radiant and vibrant. Our Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum helps support younger-looking skin, while it helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is naturally hydrating and absorbs quickly into the skin. Hyaluronic Acid is a nutrient that promotes a youthful glow, and our serum helps nourish you from the outside in. It leaves the skin feeling soft and rejuvenated.
Use A.M. and P.M. After cleansing gently apply a thin layer to face and neck.
Water, glycerin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, sodium hyaluronate, hordeum vulgare seed extract, oat (avena sativa) seed extract, galium aparine extract, evening primrose (oenothera biennis) flower extract, sodium phytate, acacia senegal gum, citric acid, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Posted by 5396627097433592333 on Mar 03, 2017
Leaves the skin really nice and soft, but I noticed that it makes my dry skin even dryer after a while (it seems to be happening a lot with hyaluronic acid products) so I stopped using it.
price not good
Posted by 5722234447731551734 on Dec 21, 2016
Posted by 5082663694045089734 on Nov 09, 2016
Nice product. I have combination skin. It is easily absorbed and helps moisturize my skin. The most important thing is...it not sticky.
High quality at the lowest price!
Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Sep 30, 2016
Most economic price for a high quality Hyaluronic Acid around! Great under my basic skin care regiment.