Madre Labs, Serumdipity, Retinol Facial Serum, Rejuvenating Skin Care, 1 fl. oz. (30 mL) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.34 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MLI-00719
- UPC Code: 898220007190
- Package Quantity: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
4 x 2 x 2 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
NOTE: This item has been replaced by SRM-00719. Same exact product, new UPC
- Anti-Aging Facial Serum with Stabilized Retinol
- Helps Renew and Rejuvenate Skin at the Cellular Level
- Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Age Spots and Pore Size
- Promotes Surface Skin Renewal Processes
- Helps Protect Skin From Age Related Sun Damage
- Improves Skin Tone and Appearance
- Absorbs Fast
- Cruelty Free – Absolutely No Animal Testing
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- No Gluten
- No GMOs
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- pH Balanced
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
Serumdipity believes that youthful looking skin is no accident. That’s why we created a nutrient-rich skin care line to help you look more radiant and vibrant, with a stabilized Retinol serum. Retinol is a type of Vitamin A. If you are new to using Retinol start slowly. We suggest using it in conjunction with a gentle cleanser and toner to help support a more youthful glow. Our Retinol Facial Serum helps nourish you from the outside in. It leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and renewed.
Use A.M. and P.M. After cleansing gently apply a thin layer to face and neck.
Deionized water, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, retinol, pumpkin (cucurbita pepo) seed extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol, sodium ascorbate, hordeum vulgare seed extract, sodium phytate, peach (prunus persica) leaf extract, citric acid, acacia senegal gum, oat (avena sativa) seed extract, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: Stabilized Retinol may cause slight skin sensitivity (dryness, flaking, peeling and/or redness). This is a normal process and should decrease over time. Please reduce or discontinue use if skin sensitivity does not subside.
Good retinol at a great price.
Good retinol at a great price.
This is not the best retinol I've ever used, but it is a fraction of the cost, which I love, and is a step up from other mid-range priced retinol serums. I know that the eye-dropper packaging is cost effective, but even stabilized retinol isn't a fan of air being introduced every use. I would pay a little more for an opaque pump bottle. All that being said, this is a good product and I will repurchase because the benefits greatly out-weigh the few cons.
I like it.
Posted by 5617740312030369797 on Mar 21, 2017
It's smooth. I like it.
Made Labs retinol serum
Posted by 5644959878973332601 on Mar 17, 2017
Posted by 4958515181982640095 on Mar 03, 2017
Posted by 4815915160959101331 on Feb 26, 2017
let the face shinning.