Madre Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MMC-00881
- UPC Code: 898220008810
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
2.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Olive Oil Meets Bees, Creating...Madre Magic™
- Manuka Honey Imported from New Zealand
- pH Balanced
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Made with Biodegradable Ingredients
• Olive Oil* • Beeswax* • Manuka Honey • Bee Pollen Extract, Royal Jelly & Bee Propolis Extract • Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate (from Olive Oil)
Apply Madre Magic liberally wherever you have dry or irritated skin. Use daily, as your all-in-one, natural, nourishing skin moisturizer.
Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cera alba)*, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen Extract, Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis Extract, Glycerin (Plant-Derived), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol (Non-GMO).
*Certified Organic Ingredient
No sulfates, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or animal testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
Store in a cool, dry place (room temperature is best).
Thick and protective - good at night
Thick and protective - good at night
Very thick and 'oily' good to use at night in the winter before bed, or when going out in a cold, dry, windblown weather as a protective layer. Good on face and all body. I normally use coconut oil every day in/after the shower to moisturize my skin, but I can't use it when I travel - this is perfect for travel!
Posted by 5619951807155973811 on Mar 26, 2017
It smells horrible! It is heavy like wax or petroleum jelly I threw it away cudnt use it Total waste!
Not sure if product is not good because of expiry?
Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Sep 04, 2016
Bought this at special price in March 2016, open in Aug 2016 and cream smell "old" (like fried food that has been left too long and smell bad) . Was going to write review and notice this item is discontinued. Date at the bottom of the product 130731. I believe it is manufactured in 2013, it has passed 3 years!! I think this should not be sold at all, even if it is at special price. I started checking on items that I bought on special price and noticed one manufactured in 2012, another 2013 which has turned bad as well, they are all iherb house brand. I will not purchase them even at special price anymore :(
Rancid and hard
Posted by 4994945211467372601 on Aug 07, 2016
I just opened this (ordered in March), and the smell was horrible, and so was the consistency, which was so hard I could not spread it much at all - and then it just sat on my face like a sealer. I covered it with a night cream I use to try to blend it in, which helped, but my face was still sticky with it in the morning. Yuk! It also was sent too close to the expiration date. A complete waste of money, and the first problem I've had with iherb.
smells nice, feels gross
Posted by 4735606744260144183 on May 18, 2016
Perhaps it takes some time to get used to, or I'm not using it well.. Feels like oily honey, sticky and gross
No me gusta nada
Posted by 5430871800574500420 on May 12, 2016
Casi no lo he usado porque solo probarlo no me ha gustado nada. Es demansiado pastoso y grasiento, y huele muy mal, no sé si puede ser que esté caducado...