ManukaGuard, Manuka Honey, Medical Grade, MGO 400, 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Expiration Date: March 1 2025
- Date First Available: November 6 2015
Shipping Weight:0.71 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MAG-00204
- UPC Code: 858631002043
- Package Quantity: 8.8 oz
2.4 x 2.4 x 3.1 in, 0.6 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Authentic New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Medical Grade - New Zealand
- Methylglyoxal 400 mg/kg MGO 400
- Has No Genetically-Engineered Ingredients (Non-GMO)
- Drug Free
- No Additives
Medical Grade Manuka Honey is filled and processed to proprietary standards to eliminate all contaminants, such as wax and pollen, then gently pasteurized while protecting the enzymes, proteins and active fractions that make Medical Grade Manuka Honey a special ingredient in modern healthcare.
- Benefits: Supports gastrointestinal health maintaining essential gut bacteria and digestive function.
- Immune System Support: Supports return to a healthy immune system.
- The Environment: A healthy immune system helps protect against environmental irritans and airborne contaminants.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safe for children over the age of 1 year.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Tsp (5.0 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value for Children 1 Through 3 Years of Age||%Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or More Years|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||<1%**||<1%*|
|Manuka Honey||5 g||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet
†Daily Value not established.