Margarite Cosmetics, Zinc Cream, For Problem Skin, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.16 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MRC-42826
- UPC Code: 794463428265
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
3.7 x 5.1 x 1.2 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Tinted Mineral Formula
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Fast Acting, Maximum Strength Mineral Formula
- Tinted Cream Conceals While It Heals
For Problem Skin
- Acne Blemishes
With daily use, Zinc Cream For Problem Skin works quickly and gently to help you achieve a healthy looking complexion. Potent and effective levels of natural ingredients (Zinc Oxide 10%, Sulfur 4%), soothes and calms problem skin and helps to heal and prevent acne blemishes, redness, rashes and other forms of dermatitis. Tinted cream immediately conceals your skin irritation.
- For the treatment of acne. Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
|Sulfur 4%||Acne Treatment|
Water, zinc oxide, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil (castor), hydrogenated vegetable oil (castor), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, bentonite, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides.
- Animal Ingredients
- Artificial Colors
For external use only. • Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. • Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor. • Keep out of the reach of children. • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Keep away from eyes and mouth.
This old fashioned formula has healed my 90 year old mothers broken skin like no other. thank you so much for making this and selling it. She has very delicate skin, so easily hurt and this is a miracle.
Posted by 4746852618487243846 on Mar 26, 2017
Posted by 5476450050189552454 on Mar 24, 2017
My dark spots's covered by cream is naturally.
Posted by ILOVESKIN on Mar 23, 2017
Worst acne treatment I've ever been.
I can't live with out it
Posted by 4961351427925653126 on Mar 02, 2017
It driles my pimples really fast. I use it everyday. If you want to apply all over face just addyour favorite moisterizer so you can blend it. I use it under my makeup just adding a little on everypimple and then you canta notice it. I've gotten so used to it, I love it. The smell is a little strong so if it bothers you add a moisterizer with smell.