Medical Futures Inc, Iberogast, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.84 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MFI-00100
- UPC Code: 855357001008
- Package Quantity: 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
4.9 x 2 x 2 in, 0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Dietary Supplement to Support the Digestive System
- Clinically Studied
- Certified Laboratory Tested
How does it work? Iberogast works in four different ways to reduces the uncomfortable symptoms associated with digestive upset.
- Improves gastro-intestinal dysmotility
- Reduces cramping and inflammation
- Relieves bloating & induces expulsion of gas from intestines
- Alleviates heartburn
Shake bottle before use.
Iberogast is taken 3 times a day orally before or with meals. Iberogast may be mixed with your favorite drink (warm water is recommended)
|12 years and over||20 Drops|
|6 to 12 years||15 Drops|
|3 to 6 years||10 Drops|
|3 months to 3 years||8 Drops|
|Under 3 Months, consult a physician|
This product contains alcohol. The amount per dose is very small (less than 1/10th teaspoon). Use of this product above the labeled dosage is not recommended, especially by pregnant or nursing women, unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Store below 77°F.
|Serving Size: 20 drops (1 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of the following Herbal Extracts:
German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower, clown's mustard (Iberis amara) plant, angelica (Angelica archangelica) root and rhizome, caraway (Carum carvi) fruit, milk thistle (Silybum marianum) fruit, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf, celandine (Chelidonium majus) aerial part, licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root, and peppermint (Mentha x piperita) leaf
|**Daily Value not established.|