Missha, Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream, 30 ml
- Expiration Date: March 9 2024
- Date First Available: November 15 2019
Shipping Weight:0.31 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MSH-79667
- UPC Code: 8806185796675
- Package Quantity: 30 ml
2.2 x 2.1 x 2.2 in, 0.26 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
dual function wrinkle care & brightening.
1. Wrinkle Care: Fermented ginseng water and other wrinkle-fighting ingredients treat deep wrinkles to create healthier, revitalized skin.
2. Brightening Care: Wild Ginseng, Deer Antler, and Reishi Mushroom extracts and other brightening ingredients help to brighten dark areas around the eyes.
3. Firming Care: Fermented Phellinus Linteus and Ginseng extract help improve skin's elasticity creating firmer skin .
- Those in their late 30's and up
- Those looking to treat deepening, worsening wrinkles
- Those looking to firm sagging skin and improve elasticity around the eyes
- Those affected by dulling skin tone or dark circles around the eyes
- Those looking for a rich, nourishing formula to treat the delicate eye area
- Ginseng Water - Improves overall skin health.
- 25% Wild Ginseng, Deer Antler, and Reishi Mushroom Extract Content - Revitalizes skin.
- Phellinus Linteus and Ginseng Extract - Increases elasticity to delicate eye area.
- Ardisia Crenata Extract - Protects skin, prevents further damage.
Can also be applied around to wrinkles around the lips.
1. Use index and middle fingers to massage temples in a circular motion, 3 to 4 times, to loosen muscles.
2. Apply eye cream starting from the the inner corners of the eye to the outer corners, using ring fingers to lightly pat in product.
3. Using ring fingers, gently push under the inner corners, below the pupils and the outer corners, repeat twice.
4. Apply eye cream to the eyelids, and gently smooth on from the inner corners to the outer corners.
5. Apply light pressure to eyebrow heads for three seconds using ring fingers.
6. Apply eye cream to the temples and apply light pressure to end massage.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.