Munchkin, Bath Crayons, 5 Bath Crayons
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.13 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MUN-31286
- UPC Code: 735282312861
- Package Quantity: 5 Bath Crayons
6.5 x 4 x 0.7 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Encourages Imaginative Play
- Easily Washes Off of Tub Wall
- 3+ Years
- Colors and Styles May Vary Slightly
Crayons that encourage bathtime creativity and easily wash off the tub wall- so baby can pass through bathtime with flying colors. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Perfect for little hands to grasp and hold
To Use: Draw with Bath Crayons on bath tile, porcelain, or other smooth areas. Avoid using on porous surfaces such as grout.
To Clean: Wipe off with damp cloth or sponge immediately after use.
Cetearyl alcohol, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (candelilla cera), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (ricinus communis oil), ceteareth-20, synthetic wax, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, ethylparaben. May contain: FD&C Blue No.1 lake (Cl 42090:2), FD&C yellow No.5 lake (Cl 19140:1), FD&C yellow No.6 lake (Cl 15985:1). FD&C red No. 40 lake (Cl 16035:1), titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), ultramarines (Cl 77007).
Not intended for use around eyes and mouth. Allergic reactions occur on sensitive skins, test crayons on the inside of child's wrist before using. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. To prevent drowning keep children within arm's reach. Inspect before use. Discard and replace at the first sign of weakness or damage. Always check temperature of water before placing child in bath. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before use.
Rainbow Light, Vitamin D3 Sunny Gummies, Sour Lemon, 1000 IU, 100 Gummies
Posted by 5575311113635681482 on Jan 05, 2017
My kids loved it
Posted by 4795619010676200130 on Jan 03, 2017
Fun way to keep bathtime interesting
Posted by fionang on Dec 25, 2016
Crayon marks can be easily removed from the bathroom tiles and walls.
Crayons in the bath
Posted by 5229541719792416707 on Dec 12, 2016
A bit of fun at bath time