Munchkin, Deluxe Drying Rack (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.75 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MUN-16001
- UPC Code: 735282160011
- Package Quantity:
11.5 x 8.9 x 2.4 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Colors and styles may vary. Bottles and accessories not included.
- It's the Little Things.
- Holds Bottles, Nipples, Cups, Valves, Straws, and a Bottle Brush, Too!
- Built-in Reservoir
- Keeps Counters Dry!
- Pegs Fold Flat
- No Assembly Required
A drying rack that keeps your feeding accessories off the counter and folds flat for easy storage- if only your child could be as neat, dry, and organized. It's the little things.
- Rounded tips prevent scratching.
- Two peg heights for all bottle and accessory sizes.
- Posts keep straws upright for thorough drying.
- Easy-to-grasp handles for easy lifting.
- Slotted row holds 8 standard and wide-mouth sealing discs upright.
- Built-in reservoir collects excess water to keep countertops dry.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Ideal for all sizes of bottles, cups, nipples, rings, straws, valves, discs, caps.
- Reservoir collects excess water so you can place rack anywhere.
Place on flat countertop or table. Wash accessories according to individual instructions. Place on rack to dry. When rack is empty, discard water from reservoir. Fold and store.
Caution: Wash before use. Do not microwave, boil or steam steriize. Top rack dishwater safe. This is not a toy. For adult use only.
make it tidy
make it tidy
Useful for me that only bottlefeed my baby. I clean the bottles all the time and this one is really helpful.The bottles is always easy to reach when I need them, and I can store them beside the sink without them making it untidy. The price is much lower than for similar product in Norway.Highly recommend!
Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015
I have used this drying rack for 7 months. My only problem is that it has no draining function. Whatever water is on the bottles after washing, drips down on the rack and stays there encouraging bacteria growth. I used a tool to drill 4 little holes on the front and that makes it better.
Posted by 5569162638687061651 on Mar 29, 2015
This is Good items for baby~ I will buy again.
Posted by 5745592438653112362 on Mar 28, 2015
it works great for bottles and nipples,and fold easy.
Great! Saves a lot of mess
Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015
I really like it, it's very compact, and holds a lot of bottles and othe baby's dishes. Saves me a lot f mess!