Munchkin, The Medicator, Liquid Medicine Dispenser, 0+ Months
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MUN-12501
- UPC Code: 735282125010
- Package Quantity:
4.9 x 3.8 x 1.9 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Color may vary
|Combo Discount:||- $1.73|
- Safe, Easy, Accurate
A no-mess, safe and easy way to dispense liquid medicine to your infant - now a spoonful of sugar isn't the only thing that helps the medicine go down. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Dispenses liquid medicine at a safe flow rate for baby.
- Pediatrician designed - helps reduce gagging and spitting up.
Fill vial with the prescribed dosage of liquid medicine. Screw the assembled shield onto the medicine vial until secure. Supervise until medication is complete.
To Clean: Separate components. Wash before first use. Nipple can be boiled for 3 minutes. Top rack dishwasher safe.
Caution: Do not leave baby alone while the Medicator is in use. For use under adult supervision only. Not for use as a pacifier or toy. Any tear in the nipple can lead to the separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Discontinue use if any tear or crack appears. Do not attempt to enlarge hole with a pin or any other sharp object, as this will cause tearing. Test strength by pulling on bulb portion prior to each use.
Posted by 4638333747090949216 on Mar 20, 2017
Posted by 5271421132529583955 on Mar 11, 2017
Posted by 5531842436227739166 on Feb 17, 2017
I Love this little helper to give my baby medicin. Its so much easier to measure and give it directly. Sometimes just a bit tricky to close one handed..
Posted by 5246308161282142090 on Jan 23, 2017
Perfect way to give the baby's their medicine.