MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Concealer, Solar, .10 oz (2.83 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.01 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MDL-00175
- UPC Code: 817291001759
- Package Quantity: .10 oz (2.83 g)
0.6 x 3.4 x 0.6 in, 0.01 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Concealer Stick
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian Friendly
- All Skin Types
An all-natural, results-oriented mineral concealer infused with l-lysine, and passionfruit extract that banishes everything from blemishes, uneven pigmentation to dark circles from your skin care repertoire.
Specifically designed to complement the MyChelle cream foundations, this heavier coverage concealer makes flawless skin a simple reality. Its convenient compact design and creamy, non-powder consistency ensure an easily accessible, on-the-go spot treatment that blends perfectly with your skin’s changing needs. Therapeutic ingredients such as grape seed oil and passionfruit extract boost its effectiveness by protecting and nourishing the skin.
All three mineral concealers are excellent neutral shades designed for all skin tones. They counter the reds and pinks of blemishes and the dark circles and purples under the eyes.
- Solar, just right for medium skin tones with a yellow hue, this concealer is a good compliment to the Cashmere and Latte Foundations
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Apply mineral concealer all by itself or on top of MyChelle mineral foundation. Tip: apply after moisturizer and foundation have had a chance to set on skin.
- Apply by dotting on targeted areas to hide everything from blemishes to acne scars.
- Blend gently with a makeup sponge or fingers for a seamless finish.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle cleanser, such as Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser or Clear Skin Cleanser.
- Hint: In a time crunch? Apply this superior product directly to your skin’s hotspots and blend for a quick fix sans foundation.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, camellia oleifera seed oil (tea seed oil), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), lauroyl lysine, silica, prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil and citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, [+/-: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (Cl 77019)].
Ecocert Certified Organic
We list our ingredients in accordance with International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) and the Personal Care Products Council (PCPC). We guarantee that all of our products are effective and pure.
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we do not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.
No animal testing
3.5 to 4 stars
3.5 to 4 stars
This concealer is a good product, but some improvements are needed. It is very smooth and easy to apply, and the Solar color is a perfect match for my skin tone (a light olive tone). As others have stated, I wish that it would conceal better and last longer. I also find it a bit dewy when I prefer a more matte formula. In summary, I like it, I may buy it again but I will try some other brands first. I like the so-called small size b/c I don't always wear make-up and often have product that goes bad before I use it up. Hopefully, MyChelle will improve this formula a little so that it conceals better and lasts longer.
my second time using it
Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Apr 23, 2014
I think this is just right for me. Not good for people who like to make up a lot as it is almost imperceptible.
Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 26, 2014
This is my favourite concealer right now...great colour for my medium olive skin, melts into the skin and never looks cakey, oily or dry. Full to sheer coverage. I love the all natural/simple ingredients, no nasties. Amazing price and perfect packaging for ease of use. I'm a makeup artist and have tried so many natural concealers, this is by far the best and cleanest I've tried.
good ingredients, poor coverage
Posted by marianF on Mar 18, 2014
I use mineral foundation and was hoping that this product, used underneath, will conceal imperfections better than mineral concealer.Unfortunately, this concealer stick is totally wrong for that, it's very creamy and creates oily patches, visible under the mineral powder at the same time, failing to conceal anything.Perhaps it's meant to be used with the MyChelle foundation, but I believe that although the texture is really nice, the coverage would still be poor.
Posted by 5652046618312233591 on Oct 18, 2013
Don't like to product, as it wear off quickly. Will not buy again!!
Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Sep 23, 2013
love the color and the texture and how great it covers without looking fake or cakey. Best natural concealer I've tried. best used with a brush to blend into the skin. I'm using the big shadow brush from the real techniques travel set.