Namaste, Brownie Mix, Gluten Free, 30 oz (850 g)
- Expiration Date: January 31 2023
- Date First Available: April 25 2011
Shipping Weight:2.39 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FOO-00001
- UPC Code: 850403000011
- Package Quantity: 30 oz
8.25 x 5.55 x 2.3 in, 2.025 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Foods For Everyone!®
- 30 oz Makes Two 8X8 Pans!
- Top 9+ Allergen Free
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Preservatives or Hydrogenated Oils
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- Plant Based
- Clean Ingredients
- Vegan Friendly
- Nut Free
- Dedicated Facility
This product is free from:
- Tree Nuts
You will need:
- Eggs or egg replacer
- Oil or melted butter
- Hot water
For one 9x13 pan:
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray or grease pan.
- Combine 3 eggs, 3/4 cup oil or melted butter and 3/4 cup hot water. Add to Brownie mix and blend well.
- Bake for about 32-36 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely before removing.
For one 8x8 pan:
- Preheat oven and prepare pan as directed above.
- Combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup oil or melted butter, 1/2 cup hot water and 15 oz or about 2 - 1/4 cups dry mix. Blend well.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test and cool same as above.
Actual oven temperature may vary. Adjust baking time as necessary.
Vegan Brownies: Make as directed above, except replace eggs with Namaste Foods Egg Replacer. Mix up replacement 'eggs' as directed on package. Reduce oil to 2 tablespoons for 8x8 pan or 1/4 cup if making full mix. Other additions stay the same. Other egg replacements may work, but may require experimentation.
Cane sugar, sweet brown rice flour, cocoa (processed with alkali), tapioca starch, arrowroot powder, citric fiber and salt.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup Mix (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||20 g|
|Includes 20 g Added Sugars||20%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|