Nanobebe, Breastmilk Bottle, 0+ Months, Teal, Single Pack, 5 oz (150 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Nanobebe, Breastmilk Bottle, 0+ Months, Teal, Single Pack, 5 oz (150 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 2024
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NNB-62800
- UPC Code: 7290016628005
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
4.1 x 4 x 3 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Because Nutrients Matter
- Even Warming Protects Nutrients
- Fast Cooling Reduced Bacterial Growth
- BPA Free
- Designed to Reduce Colic
- Warms Up To2x Faster
- 360° Venting System Designed to Reduce Colic
- Soft Silicone Nipple
- Easy to Clean & Dishwasher Safe
- Breast Pump Adaptor Included
- Mimics Breastfeeding
- Easy to Combine Brest & Bottle
How It Works
The key: Same amount of milk, spread across a larger surface area to enable efficient cooling & warming.
- Bottle cools down quickly in fridge after pumping, which reduces nutrient-damaging bacterial growth.
- When baby's hungry, you can warm bottle up to body temp quickly & evenly, without exposing milk to nutrient-damaging temperatures.
- 1 x 5 oz / 150 ml breastmilk bottle
- 1 x slow flow nipple
- 1 x travel cover
- 1 x storage cap
- 1 x breast pump adaptor
Step 1. Remove storage cap or nipple and ring prior to assembling the bottle
Step 2. Simply push the bottle body into the base (do not attempt to twist shut).
Place base on a flat surface and push bottle body down into it. Or holding the base and bottle body across from each other, simply together.
Preventing leaks - Make sure all edges are evenly aligned and flash tight.
Hold this way to feed - Hold the bottle between your fingers and thumbs. Make sure milk fills the nipple. With adult supervision, baby may hold the bottle while feeding.
Pumping and Storing:
Pump directly into bottle - The included breast pump adaptor fits the majority of pumps on the market.
Seal with storage cap and stack bottle deep in refrigerator. Storage cap included. Track pumping order and save space.
Use adaptor to pour into storage bag and freeze. After defrosting, pour milk into bottle.
Option 1: Use your nanobebe Smart Warming Bowl:
Water level should not reach the nipple ring.
- Place the bottle, with the nipple and travel cover on, upon the dome at the base of the bowl to prevent any air pocket.
- Fill the bowl with warm tap water.
- Hold by the travel cover and swirl. Water level should not reach the nipple ring.
- Remove from water, check temperature, if future warming is needed return to step 1 and repeat the process, then enjoy feeding your baby!
Bottle will naturally float upwards as the breastmilk begins to be surrounded by water and the warming process begins.
Options 2: Warm your nanobebe bottle in a standard bowl filled with warm water. Fluid level should not reach the nipple ring. Tilt the bottle gently to remove any trapped air underneath, then swirl the bottle inside the water until the desired temperature is reached. If the milk has not reached body temperature, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Always check the temperature of the milk before feeding your baby by dropping few drops on the inside of your wrist.
Storage cap must be removed from bottle prior warming.
Replace with nipple and travel cover.
Step 1: Remove storage cap or nipple and ring prior to disassembling the bottle.
Step 2: To disassemble your nanobebe bottle simply push down on the lip to release the base from bottle body.
Cleaning and Sterilizing:
- Before first use, disassemble all parts and sterilize in a bowl with boiling water for 5 minutes. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Dishwasher safe.
- It is recommended that the white silicone ring, located on your bottle body, be removed and cleaned after each use.
- After each use, sterilize using a nanobebe Microwave Steam Sterilizer or in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Designed to preserve Breastmilk Nutrients
Breastmilk contains everything your baby needs to be healthy. But according to recent clinical studies, storing and warming breastmilk may dramatically reduce its nutritional and immunological value. The nanobebe feeding bottle is designed to preserve vital milk nutrients during storage and warming. Its increased surface area enables quick and even heat exchange. After pumping, it cools quickly in the freezer or fridge, which reduces bacterial growth. Our bottle warms quickly at safe temperatures, allowing you to feed your hungry baby promptly, without sacrificing the nutritional value of the milk that can be damaged with overheating.
Babies simply love to hold the nanobebe feeding bottle. Its domed shape and concave base make it ideal for tiny hands, so babies only a few months old can easily hold it, thanks to its breast-like designs, the bottle makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
For Your Child's Safety:
- Never use this product without adult supervision.
- Never use feeding nipple as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Do not heat on the stovetop. Do not place in a heated oven.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- When using formula, follow the formula milk manufacturer's instructions and allow the freshly boiled water to cool before pouring into the bottle.
- To ensure the bottle functions correctly and to prevent leakage, always ensure nipple screw ring is tightly and evenly closed and bottle body is flush with bottle base.
- Expressed breastmilk can be stored in sterilized nanobebe bottles in the refrigerator up to 48 hours (not in the doors) or the freezer for up to 3 months. Never refreeze breastmilk or add fresh breastmilk to already frozen milk.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly and ensure surfaces are clean before contact with sterilized components. Do not place components directly on surfaces that have been cleaned with antibacterial cleaning agents.
- Before each use, inspect all items. Pull the nipple in all directions. Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave a nipple in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfected ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.
- Do not sore with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Keep all parts not in use out of reach of children.
- For safety and hygiene concentration of detergents may eventually cause plastic components to crack. To save storage space, stack two or more nanobebe feeding bottles sealed with storage caps.
- If not in use for over a week, the nanobebe feeding bottle should be stored disassembled.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.