Nasaline, Squip, Saline Solution Salt, 10.5 oz (300 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.95 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NSL-00021
- UPC Code: 894321000210
- Package Quantity: 10.5 oz (300 g)
3.6 x 3.6 x 3.9 in, 0.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Use with Nasaline and Other Nasal Rinsing Products
- Highly Purified Non-Iodized Salt Specifically Made for Use in Mixing Saline Solution.
- Makes 120 Caps of Saline Solution
- No Preservatives or Additives!
- Includes Measuring Spoon!
Squip Salt is highly purified sodium chloride made specifically for use when mixing saline solution. Squip Salt contains no additives or preservatives and is completely safe to use when irrigating the nasal cavities. We recommend using Squip Salt instead of regular iodized table salt
Mix half (1/2) teaspoon (2.5 g) of Squip Salt in one (1) cup (8 oz) of warm water.
99.99% Sodium Chloride.
the iodine contained in table salt may result in allergic reactions. We also do not recommend using sea salt which may contain algae or pollen.
Use this with your netti pot
Use this with your netti pot
Takes away the nasal burn and is the best way to clean your sinuses. Be sure to mix with warm, clean filtered water; you don't want anything bad near your brain.
Great value for the money
Posted by 5471985486714931998 on Mar 04, 2017
Fantastic replacement of Neilmed sinus rinse saline nasal sinurinse sachets/ much cheaper than sachets. Exactly the same stuff.
It opens up
Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Sep 04, 2016
I breath all night.
Posted by 4747703902619626500 on Aug 05, 2016
Used on combo with neti pot. 1/2 tsp measure included. Will last 6 months? Hopefully. Needs a good stir to dissolve.
Squip, Saline solution salt
Posted by 5007135516063239761 on Aug 14, 2014
Haven't use yet. container will last a long time. Resonably priced.