NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets
NatraBio, Acne Relief, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.07 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NBB-01560
- UPC Code: 371401015604
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
1.2 x 2.1 x 4 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $4.28|
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
May help temporarily:
- Clear & Treat Existing Acne Pimples
- Prevent New Acne from Forming
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
For over 30 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
Uses: May help temporarily clear and treat existing acne pimples. Prevent new acne pimples from forming.
- Advanced formulations
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Convenient quick dissolve tablets
- Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing
- Adults and children over the age of 12 chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth 4 times daily
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
- For best results, take in a clean mouth
- It is helpful to drink at least 4 eight once glasses of water each day
|Belladonna 6X||acne, acne rosacea|
|Ledum palustre 6X||facial acne|
|Sulphur 6X, 12X, 30X||pimples, skin eruptions|
|Graphites 10X, 20X, 30X||acne, pimples, skin eruptions|
|Bromium 12X||acne, pimples|
|Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 12X||acne, sensitive to touch|
|Kali Bromatum 12X||acne, face and shoulders|
|Selenium 12X||acne, blackheads|
|Natrum Muriaticum 30X||skin eruptions, red|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing
Store at room temperature (65-80°F)
Posted by 5429084834608537302 on Apr 21, 2017
Okay so this product is amazing if you use it consistently however, I've noticed my menstrual cycle became very very very light and only last a day or two then comes then goes. Normally I get heavy heavy periods but since taking this my cycle has become very light like extremely Light, barely anything comes out. Then I read the package and if states that it is a homeopathic medicine which reduces heavy flow! So keep that in mind ladies. It's not a bad thing just makes it lighter. I got scared at first but it's completely fine for they won't be selling these.
Posted by 4664564580268894050 on Mar 22, 2017
Son is happy with them.
Posted by 5130948691237877181 on Jan 22, 2017
Has been 2 months and this product has not arrived.
Did what it claims!
Posted by 5475801760551512645 on Dec 26, 2016
I take it 4 tablets a day (as they recommended) and my acne trouble seems better. Old pustule was quickly drying while the comedone came out from the pores, so I can pull it off. However, it tastes too weird, like not medicine but not chewy one too, and, you have to chew it. BTW I can say this's a good product.