Natracare, Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin, Organic Cotton, 22 Panty Liners
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00309
- UPC Code: 782126003096
- Package Quantity: 22 Panty Liners
6.8 x 2.9 x 1.3 in, 0.13 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Organic & Natural
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Organic Cotton
- Comfortable & Discreet
- Secure Protection
- No Latex or Plastic
- Perfume Free
- Nordic Ecolable
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
Only pure organic cotton next to your skin
Natracare products are created by Susie Hewson out of concern to help protect both women's health and the environment. They are comfortable, reliable and reassuringly natural.
Natracare organic cotton liners are slim, extra soft and flexible for maximum comfort.
Organic Cotton, Corn Starch
Cotton is a natural material and some visual variations may occur.
This is the first time I've used the ultra-thin liner from Natracare. I purchased these because the others I usually buy were not in stock. Coverage is good and I find them to be pretty confortable. Also, they don't bunch as much as the other. I may switch to only using the ultra-thin. Natracare makes a good, safe product and I recommend it.
Was this review helpful to you?
Use it in combination with my Mooncup
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase
Love thats its free from stuff.
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase
After an hour or two, the cotton separates from the sticky part. Very stiff and uncomfortable, I won’t be buying again.
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase
These liners feel kind of hard and dry like cardboard. Love the packaging though.
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase
Very good! they stick very well and they don't move around, I love these if i'm having spotting or discharge before my cycle starts or at the very end!