Natracare, Organic & Natural Panty Liners, Curved, 30 Liners
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.49 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00306
- UPC Code: 782126003065
- Package Quantity: 30 Liners
6.5 x 3.75 x 2.8 in, 0.23 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free & Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why natural liners?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare panty liners to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Pad Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I use these regularly. They don't fare well through a full day. They often tear and don't stick that well. I usually change it 2x in a day. Honestly, if there were another organic cotton liner, I would try that, but they're hard to find especially at this price.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I love this product and will repurchase. Contrary to many reviews I've seen here that the glue is not good I did not find that to be a problem. The best thing about it is that it did not make me itch like some liners do
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase
After a few hours starts to tear, and I end up with flakes in my undies.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
מעט יקר יותר מתחתוניות רגילות אבל שווה מאד נעימות, נדבקות טוב
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
It is tribelle!!!