- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.49 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00306
- UPC Code: 782126003065
- Package Quantity: 30 Liners
6.5 x 3.75 x 2.8 in, 0.23 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free & Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why natural liners?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare panty liners to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Pad Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
Love this product
Posted by Reviewer1264753 on Mar 21, 2017
Works for me
Serve the purpose
Posted by onearabvegan on Mar 20, 2017
These liners are good however it would be great if they could come out with alternative shapes for different types of underwear. Additionally sometimes the adhesive wears off quite quickly. Still great to have a natural and safe (and well-priced) pantyliner option.
Liners fall apart.
Posted by flowfree on Mar 14, 2017
I love that Natracare uses organic cotton, but the manufacturing of these particular liners leaves something to be desired. These liners fall apart and bunch up when I wear them. I prefer other varieties of Natracare products.
Good quality and comfy
Posted by 5047197070890135140 on Mar 08, 2017
Found these to be the only ones that do not trigger allergic reaction (read: itchy skin after a couple of hours, especially after few days) - unlike the other regular ones in the shop, with all the plastic. Buying the whole range of them and am happy with the quality.