Natracare, Panty Liners, Organic Cotton Cover, Mini, 30 Liners
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.33 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00300
- UPC Code: 782126003003
- Package Quantity: 30 Liners
6.4 x 3.6 x 2 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Organic & Natural
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free and Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why natural liners?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare panty liners to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
Carton: recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Regular pads were causing me to have irritation, but these are bleach free and are made from organic materials. They look just like regular store bought pads, but without all the added chemicals. I love them and they are worth the extra money!
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Comfy. They absorb very good.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase
They are too thick and uncomfortable.
wish it hv better packaging
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase
purchased few times already. the product is good, but the box is the only thing that protect it, sometimes I received with caved box, and wonder if any thing unhygienic gets inside, its a panty liner afterall
Great for environment!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Am very happy with this product - absorbent but not too thick, comfortable to wear and best of all it's organic and great for the environment!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase
They are cheap, comfortable, reasonably durable and catch the small leaks induced by heavy metal chelation. You can change the liner rather than the nickers and save a lot of washing.