Natracare, Ultra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Super, 12 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00308
- UPC Code: 782126003089
- Package Quantity: 12 Pads
4.3 x 3.9 x 4.2 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Organic & Natural
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free & Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
Why natural pads?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare sanitary pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Cellulose from wood pulp
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
This product is shorter and smaller than ultra long pad. So you may not want to use this one for a heavy day. I use this one at the end of the menstrual period. It works well. Natracare pad feels great and it's organic cotton cover. It feels way better than a synthetic pad.
Organic cotton but only for light flow
Posted by goodstuff on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This is much better than the dry and light version. it stick better and will conform to the body. However, if medium and heavy flow this pad does not work well. the organic cotton does not cause any itch or problem for my sensitive skin.
Does the job, but moves around slightly
Posted by 4807325696206648254 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase
I noticed that this pad tends to lack grip and will move around slightly when I use it. The absorption power is good, it gets the job done. And I like that it is natural. Overall would buy again.
Posted by 5576258813903155662 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase
This one is so very much better than the Organyc's ones. I tried only two of the organic cotton pads (Organyc and this one). This size is good as well as the "Long" size.
Posted by 5567953220631051923 on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase
This is a good product that gives me comfort, without irritation to the skin.