Natracare, Organic & Natural, Ultra Extra Pads, Normal, 12 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.38 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00325
- UPC Code: 782126003256
- Package Quantity: 12 Pads
3.7 x 4 x 3.6 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free and Chlorine Free
- Nordic Ecolabel
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award - The Ethical Company Organization
Why Natural Pads?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare sanitary pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and super absorbents made from petrochemicals.
Pad: organic cotton, cellulose from wood pulp, corn starch
Packaging: wrapper: starch, carton: recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Posted by 5579902767636327653 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Good but not enough for heavy flow
blue ones are better
Posted by 5098372492939680664 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This is a nice one too but i prefer blue ones because it is pack with paper cover and feels more breathable when wearing
Simple and natural pads
Posted by 5737848798130038909 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Been using this for a few months now. Although it is not as sophisticated as the latest liners in the market out there, i love it nonethless because it's a no fuss, simple pantiliner that serves it's function - the best part is that it is all natural.
Good product, good for skin
Posted by 5567953220631051923 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I agree with other reviewers on how this product does not make any skin irritation. This product is especially good for people who have sensitive skin. I am glad to fine this product, and I will purchase this brand again in the future.
NO MORE TOXIC ISSUES
Posted by Reviewer1329410 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase
I used NatraCare products a few years ago and somehow I got lazy and started purchasing a comercial brand of pads. Sure enough they caused me terrible problems and I went back to using the organic cotton liners and all their pads and tampons... all the burning, itching and pain disappeared for good.. Best decision I made.