Natrol, Bone Support, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NTL-05606
- UPC Code: 047469056063
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
2.3 x 2.3 x 4.4 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Promotes Optimum Bone Health
- More Effective Than Calcium Alone
- Dietary Supplement
Exercise, a healthy diet, and calcium supplementation are essential in supporting good bone health and maintaining optimal bone mineral density. More efficient than calcium alone, Natrol Bone Support helps maintain strong, healthy bones. Research indicates that Ipriflavone helps stimulate good bone cell structure and enhance calcium utilization. Bone Support also contains 750 mg per serving of elemental Calcium as well as Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Boron for maximum benefits.
Take 2 tablets, two times daily, with a meal.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, di-calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze, silica
NO yeast, wheat, milk, egg, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. People with allergies to soy should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Citrate)||750 mg||75%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Citrate)||375 mg||94%|
|SoyLife Soy Isoflavones||50 mg||*|
|Boron (from Boron Citrate, Boron Aspartate, and Boron Arginate Chelate)||1,500 mcg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|