Natural Factors, Stress, Anxiety, and Insomnia, by Michael T. Murray, N.D., 142 Page Paperback Book (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NFS-90903
- UPC Code: 068958909035
- Package Quantity: 142 Page Paperback Book
0.25 x 4.2 x 6.9 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Stress, Anxiety, and Insomnia
What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You and Your Doctor Doesn't Know
- The Natural Solutions That Can Change Your Life
We Live in Stressful Times
Stress, anxiety, and insomnia have a dramatic impact on our well-being and our quality of life. They can make the difference between a life filled with joy and accomplishment, and one dominated by anxiety, exhaustion, and poor health. Dr. Michael Murray provides insight into the many causes of unhealthy stress, and explains why the drug approach generally doesn't work. He gives practical advice and guidance on how to cope with stress naturally, along with tips and strategies for all aspects of stress management, from managing time and relationships to healthy eating, exercise, and achieving a positive attitude.
In This Book You Will Learn:
- What stress is and where it comes from
- The difference between "good stress" and "bad stress"
- How to develop positive coping strategies, and avoid unnecessary stress
- To address the underlying causes of stress instead of just treating the symptoms
- How to use the positive power of stress to ramp up your passion for living
- What's keeping you awake, the downside of sleeping pills, and how to improve sleep quality naturally
- The critical role blood sugar plays in stress, weight gain, and insomnia
- The negative effects of excess cortisol
- How to nourish your body and your brain with natural dietary supplements and herbal medicines
- The key nutrients that can protect against stress and anxiety
Be sure to visit DoctorMurray.com
Michael T. Murray, N.D., is widely regarded as one of the world's leading authorities on natural medicine. He has been featured on numerous television programs, including Primetime Live, 20/20, Dateline NBC, and PBS. Visit him online at doctormurray.com
Mind Publishing Inc.
Dr. Murray has a great book
Dr. Murray has a great book
This brief book on Stress, anxiety and insomnia is a excellent read for anyone with any of these issues and does not want to take the drug route. He gets right to the point with some very practicle approaches to all of these issues. There is also some excellent information on blood sugar management as that can be a cause of insomnia and of course other health issues. He suggests many natural products which you can get at your local health food store or on line at iherb. I have tried some personnally and recommended some of the very ideas he shares and they often are effective. Remember nothing works on everyone 100% of the time as we are all complicated individuals. You can get this book for FREE with any order. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.
Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016
This is a must read for anyone! With the way our work is now, so many people are suffering from more stress, anxiety, and health issues due to the fast paced internet and social media demands. We are always on call. Emails, texts, notifications... constantly interrupting moments that used to be sacred. We never have a minute to ourselves to just relax, enjoy some peace, and not feel like we have to answer to everyone at all times. Stress is the MAIN FACTOR in all nearly all disease. It took me a long time to realize this, but when my health crashed, I suddey saw it more clearly than ever before. Even if you don't suffer from anxiety, this book will explain things that doctor's don't talk to you about. Our health is in our own hands. We can heal or we can continue to too full speed and eventually crash. I recommend this book for anyone. Really. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!
Natural Factors, Stress, Anxiety, and Insomnia
Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016
Posted by 5406380170063772917 on Nov 28, 2015
I think it is worth reading, you will learn alot of new things. Easy to read and not to long. I followed some of the advise in the book and it did help me! Many people say there is alot of talk about his own products in the end part of the book, this is true. Loose one star because of that.
Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015
Bought on trials, okay book, but a bit heavy reading.