Nature's Answer, Green Tea Leaf Standardized Extract, 30 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NTA-16399
- UPC Code: 083000163999
- Package Quantity: 30 Veggie Caps
1.9 x 1.9 x 4.1 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 90% Polyphenols
- Combats Free Radicals
- Once Daily
- Standardized Herbal Supplement
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Nature's Answer Quality Without Question, Pioneers Since 1972
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) is one of the world's oldest beverages dating back to 3000 BC. It is an excellent source of bio-flavonoids and rich in antioxidants, which are recognized for their roles in neutralizing free radicals. As an added benefit, Green Tea helps promote weight loss.
Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to insure consistent potency. Nature's Answer capsules feature standardized extracts enhanced (Holistically Balanced) with the highest quality of organic, responsibly wildcrafted or cultivated herbs, which maintain the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant; Manufactured to cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) standards; Free of synthetic ingredients.
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule once (1) a day, with food or water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (Standardized for 90% polyphenols)||170 mg||†|
|Green Tea Leaf Powder||30 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|