Nature's Way, Curica, Pain Relief, 100 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NWY-15782
- UPC Code: 033674157824
- Package Quantity: 100 Tablets
2.4 x 2.4 x 4.4 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $4.47|
- Fast & Effective
- Clinical Strength
- Relieves Pain & Stiffness†
- Dietary Supplement
- Turmeric · Boswellia · White Willow
- Meriva - Bioavailable Curcumin
Natural, Triple-Action Pain Relief
Curica Pain Relief provides the full clinical dose of three unique, plant-based actives (curcuminoids from turmeric root, AKBA from boswellia gum, and salicin from white willow bark) to help:
- Relieve pain & stiffness†
- Improve mobility & flexibility to more comfortably perform daily tasks.
- Promote healthy inflammatory response by targeting key mediators including 5-Lipoxygenase, TNFa and IL-1B.
Superior Bioavailability for Superior Results
Curica Pain Relief provides superior bioavailability of curcuminoids (from Meriva turmeric) and AKBA (from ApresFlex boswellia) into the bloodstream for faster, longer lasting results.
- Meriva is a clinically proven complex of standardized turmeric extract and phosphatidylcholine that delivers up to 29x better bioavailability of total curcuminoids versus an ordinary turmeric extract.
- ApresFlex is a clinically proven standardized boswellia extract with enhanced bioavailability of AKBA.
Take 2 tablets twice daily, preferably following meals.
Safe for Daily Use
Curica Pain Relief can be taken as a natural alternative to traditional pain relievers for occasional pain & stiffness.†
†Due to overexertion, strain or exercise
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable glycerin.
Gluten-free. Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, corn, dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Caution: This product is not intended for use with children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have an ulcer or if you are allergic to, or have contraindications to, aspirin or other salicylates. If you are taking blood-thinning or other medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs.
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep bottle tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%‡|
|Meriva Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root and Rhizome Extract (phosphatidylcholine [from soy lecithin] complex); standardized to contain 100 mg of curcuminoids||555 mg||**|
|White Willow (Salix alba) Bark Extract standardized to contain 120 mg of salicin||400 mg||**|
|ApresFlex Boswellia Serrata Gum
Extract standardized to contain 20% 3-0-acetyl-11-keto-B-boswellic acid (AKBA)
|‡Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.