- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.42 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NWY-15673
- UPC Code: 033674156735
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (448 g)
4.2 x 3.8 x 3.8 in, 1.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.87|
- Good for Cooking
- USDA Organic
- Pure & Unrefined - Cold Pressed
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
- Aroma and Creamy Tasty of Fresh Coconut!
Pure - Cold Pressed - Organic - Non GMO
- Enjoy straight from the jar or use in spreads, dips & more!
- Enhances the flavor of your favorite foods.
- For cooking, baking or sauteing up to 350°.
- Organic, extra virgin, unrefined & unbleached from non-GMO coconuts; Hexane-free.
- 62% MCTs‡ 8.7 g medium chain triglycerides (lauric, caprylic and capric acids) per serving.
‡See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content.
Recommendation: Take 1 tablespoon (14 g) as needed.
Organic extra virgin coconut oil.
Gluten Free. No artificial ingredient or preservatives. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
No refrigeration necessary. Naturally melts and become liquid at 76°F. Returns to solid when cooled.
Safety seal for your protection. Do not use if inner freshness seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%†|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||67%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||<1 g||**|
|Medium Chain Fatty Acids||8,694 mg||**|
|Lauric Acid||6,657 mg||**|
|Caprylic Acid||1,043 mg||**|
|Capric Acid||900 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calori diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Very nice coconut oil.
Very nice coconut oil.
I have tried several brands of coconut oil lately, and am very pleased with this one, the problem I have had with many coconut oils is they upset my stomach, sometimes have to lay down with bad tummy ache - running to the loo etc. I can take a large teaspoon full several times during the day and no bad effects, it is smooth and creamy, mild tasting and very nice to use. It also sinks into your skin alot better than most oils and leaves hands feeling soft. I especially want to consume large amounts of coconut oil, ie 3 to 4 tablespoons a day, as when I was doing this with another brand, that I can no longer get, I found after only 3 weeks, I was able to stop taking my asthma inhalers that I have been on for 45 years. Coconut oil rocks... thanks iherb, great service and quick delivery as usual.
Posted by 5032124902663877201 on Mar 27, 2017
I like the taste, milde coconut taste.
Posted by 4920320403188519222 on Mar 24, 2017
used in my hair, great smell
Posted by AfraAli on Mar 24, 2017
I useit for my skin and my hair, its make my hair smooth and my skin soft and shiny
It has many benefits
Posted by hhsaab on Mar 24, 2017