Nature's Way, Ginkgold Eyes, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Nature's Way, Ginkgold Eyes, 60 Tablets
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NWY-15252
- UPC Code: 033674152522
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
4.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Madre Labs, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, No GMOs, No Gluten, 100 Fish Gelatin Softgels
- Save $2.00! Normal price: $7.00
- Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- For Visual Function
- Lutein - 20 mg
- Ginkgo - Bilberry - Zeaxanthin
- Dietary Supplement
Retina and Macula Health
The retina in the eyes "sees" light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision. Maintaining healthy blood vessels and blood flow is the key to proper retinal function.
The macula is the central part of the retina where light is focused. Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin) found in the macula are critical to protecting the retina from ultraviolet (UV) light and free radicals.
Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- Made from premium Ginkgo leaves
- Standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
- Over 20 active and coactive constituents
Benefits of Ginkgold Eyes Advanced Ginkgo Formula
- Healthy Blood Flow - Supports healthy capillaries (tiny blood vessels) and micro-circulation.
- Optimal Night Vision - Supports the retina's ability to adapt to light and dark conditions
- Macular Support - Provides carotenoids (lutein & zeaxanthin) that are critical to a healthy macula
- Free Radical Protection - Helps protect against oxidative stress and free radicals
Take 2 tablets daily with water at mealtimes. May be used in conjunction with up to 180 mg of Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, silica, titanium dioxide color, vegetable glycerin, carnauba wax (coating).
If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and inner seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep bottle tightly closed.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||< 1 g||< 1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%†|
|Bilberry, dried extract (berry) standardized to 25% anthocyanins (30 mg)||120 mg||**|
|Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) |
standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone
glycosides (14.4 mg) and 6% terpene
lactones (3.6 mg)
|Lutein Carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower)||20 mg||**|
|Zeaxanthin Carotenoid from Aztec marigold extract (flower)||1 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
i bought this hoping that it would help with the burning sensation that i get every time i close my eyes and it worked! it arrived when i was at work yesterday and when i got back in the evening, i took 2 tablets with my dinner and then another 2 the next morning after breakfast. throughout the day, today, there was no discomfort and no burning sensation. an absolutely fantastic product! 4 tablets! that's all i took! wonderful product!
Was this review helpful to you?
IMproved night vision & strengthening of retinal capillaries
Posted by DrAGPayne on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I take Ginkgold Eyes as a preventative measure, and have tracked family and others who take it (1 tablet daily) to help with night vision issues as well as retinal hemorrhaging. All "partial night blind" sufferers reported significantly improved night vision while those with a history of retinal hemorrhages stopped having these.
Posted by Isqua11 on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Did nothing for me ...
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have used the product for 3 weeks and will continue because I can feel a slight difference. My eyes are less dry. I'm hoping with continued use my eyes will sparkle again. I also noticed I don't use eye drops to lubricate my eyes as often.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My family and I have been taking this for years now and still loving it.
This product has great features.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This product has great features. My visual is improved.