Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Cherry, 20 Chewable Tablets
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: November 2021
Shipping Weight:0.13 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NWY-15144
- UPC Code: 033674151440
- Package Quantity: 20 Count
4.75 x 3 x 1.25 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
- Non Drowsy
Shortens duration and speeds recovery time.
Reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
UMCKA® is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South Africa medicine.
UMCKA® does more than just relieve common cold symptoms–it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA® is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore Throat
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a physician.
|Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Citric acid, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavors, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.|
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.