Nature's Way, Umcka ColdCare, Children's, Cherry Flavor Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NWY-60165
- UPC Code: 033674601655
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
5.2 x 2.2 x 2 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Soothing Syrup
- Speeds Recovery
- For Ages 6 & Up
- Alcohol Free
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Children 12 years of age and older||Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 ml) three times daily|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) three times daily|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
(in each teaspoon = 5 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive ingredients Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.|
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed inner seal under the bottle cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Posted by 5425918266011632839 on Dec 13, 2016
My kids LOVE this. They actually look forward to taking it, so any sign of a cold they ask me for this "cherry medicine". My middle son is extremely sensitive to taste that would make him gag if it is not his liking. But not this one. It doesn't have immediate effect like prescription medicine, but I like to give my kids this, lots of water and rest.
not so effective
Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Sep 21, 2016
My daughter cough for a week. Took it for few days seems no improvement.
Maloniai geriamas vaiku, padedantis nesusirgti, ir truputi susirgus :) greiciau pasveikti vaistas.
Worth to try, helps.
Posted by Reviewer2054652 on Dec 09, 2014
Bought this product for my daughters,and I can tell, it works! Totally recommend this product!