Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Soothing Syrup, Cherry Flavor, 8 oz (240 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.95 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NWY-15793
- UPC Code: 033674157930
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (240 ml)
2.3 x 2.3 x 6.5 in, 0.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Sinus & Bronchial Infections
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 99% Alcohol-Free (0.5% Alcohol)
- Delicious, Quickly Absorbed Syrup
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive ingredients Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Recommended by a co-worker...
Posted by 5469848770504870142 on Feb 17, 2014
This stuff works well. It isn't an overnight "cure," but after two or three days you see a real improvement or symptoms completely gone. Glad my co-worker recommended it.
Good for Kids and Adults
Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012
Take Umcka when you first feel the signs of a cold and lessen the duration or completely eliminate the cold from your body.
Umcka Cold Care
Posted by Reviewer3259999 on Mar 08, 2012
I highly recommend this product. Several people in our office came down with a viral infection so as soon as I began the symptoms, I began taking Umcka and it reduced the length of my cold compared to those in the office that did not use Umcka.
Posted by Reviewer1793091 on Nov 21, 2011
Have not had to use 12hr decongestants since I started to use this product....Awesome!
Posted by Reviewer2855078 on Oct 13, 2011
I was introduced to this product a few years ago and despite my initial cynicism, it really does works. You do have to take it 3-5 times a day and it can make your stomach feel a little uneasy but symptoms improve rapidly. Our family love it!