NATURELO, Omega-3 Triglyceride Fish Oil, 1,100 mg, 120 Softgels
Best By: June 2024
- Date First Available: December 2019
- Product Code: NAU-62813
- UPC Code: 628110628138
- Package Quantity: 120 Count
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.9 in, 0.605 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Premium Supplements
- One Daily - 1100 mg Per Gel
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated to Support Heart, Brain, & Eye Health
- Vitamin angels® Proud Supporter
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice - Consistent Quality
- No GMOs
Experience the NATURELO Difference
- Absorption: The Triglyceride form of Omega-3 provides up to 70% better absorption than the cheaper Ethyl Ester form.
- Potency: Highly concentrated oil with 1100 mg of Omega-3 per softgel
- Convenience: One capsule a day is all you need.
- Purity: Advanced molecular distillation removes any impurities.
- No Fishy Burps: Just a mild lemon taste.
- Freshness: Our oil has some of the lowest Oxidation Scores in the industry.
- Made in USA: Sourced, purified and bottled in the United States.
Purified fish oil (from sustainable, wild caught alaskan pollock), softgel capsule (fish gelatin, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, purified water), natural lemon oil, natural mixed tocopherols.
Does not contain GMOs, gluten, milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, or preservatives.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil||1,326 mg||**|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids^||1,100 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)^||729 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)^||275 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids^||96 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.
^Expressed as Triglycerides.